• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Saab J-21R

SgtT

SOH-CM-2024
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a Saab J-21R that is available for FSX and would also work in P3Dv4? I love the prop variant but the J-21R is the jet powered version.

Thanks,

Rob

I've searched several possibilities from google responses but the sole "R" model was done by Kazunori Ito which has no working VC and is not a native FSX model.

Hello to all-
The J-21R at rbdesign is Ito's, with an improved 2D panel and repaints. Works fine in FSX-A for me, once you tweak the .mdl file.

-Mike Z.

Just Downloaded

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if there is a Saab J-21R that is available for FSX and would also work in P3Dv4? I love the prop variant but the J-21R is the jet powered version.

Thanks,

Rob
I just downloaded it from the link to help you out. I may not keep it but always willing to help out. I was able to install it into FSX and it works but only a 2D not a VC even though a background bmp loads none of the VC gauges are working. In P3D it uploaded but without any VC, landing gear or animation. I converted the model with all the animation without any trouble in Model Converter X to Prepar3D V4.5 however you will have to do that yourself because I can't do that and share it without the designer Katsunouri Ito's permission.

Back