• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Screenshots

noddy

SOH-CM-2024
WAue1K.png

207AnH.png

a5e8RE.png

A few taken this morning checking out some of the perimeter of Hurricane Genevieve (full 4k can be viewed when clicking the shots/following the link to Flickr).

Would someone be so kind as to get me a screenshot from overhead at KGSO - preferably with high scenery settings? That's the one last thing I need to see before making a final purchase decision.

KGSO is within one of the 400+ photogrammetry cities, so all of the surrounding neighborhoods are as accurate to life as they get. Noddy's shots also illustrate just how fantastic most of the default/non-handcrafted airports are in this sim.

KGSO is within one of the 400+ photogrammetry cities, so all of the surrounding neighborhoods are as accurate to life as they get. Noddy's shots also illustrate just how fantastic most of the default/non-handcrafted airports are in this sim.
Do you have any idea how much difference there is between the default and hand-crafted KSFO? I already know I'm going for at least the mid-grade version to get the steam gauge C172, but if the default San Francisco is good enough, I'll pass on the premium.

Fantastic noddy.

Wondering what the remnants of Greenham Common Airbase look like as well - if you're flying near! ;-)

Back