• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Simflight Awards 2008 - Voting open

Did my bit on some things
man you would have to be wealthy to have them all :redf:
H

:ernae:Quite a list. Had to vote for Lionheart, I will have to contact same and see if I can sell my vote just won't tell him I already did it

Yep, Lionheart for me too, just a great piece of art that Epic is. :ernae:

The category with Bill's Epic in it was the hardest one for me to make a decision over. There were at least three I could have voted for but Bill got my vote in the end. :applause:

Would love to know who decided the nominees. Surprised the AS Blackhawk was't there, more popular than the other AS offerings.

Yep, both Bills got my vote! :d

My post about a particular product not going on the nominees list was removed (no idea why, it was not offensive, just a thought) and looking again, one has to wonder just what percentage of these products 'just happen' to be available from the Sim-Flight retail outlet????? :costumes:

Everybody knows that the Oscars are not about quality drama, just Hollywood (and to a lesser extent cinema as an industry in general) pulling in more punters. This looks very similar to me, where are the freeware nominations, that's what I would like to vote for as well!!!

Freeware guys deserve awards more, they get nothing in return for months of work, maybe we should have a freeware award from SOH later in the year, what do you say guys???

Would love to know who decided the nominees. Surprised the AS Blackhawk was't there, more popular than the other AS offerings.

Yep, both Bills got my vote! :d

I'm really surprised the Sea Sprite isn't as popular, the modeling is superb, can't vouch on the flight modeling though as the only thing I've ever flown was a flag, LOL :icon_lol:

Back