• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Simflight needs some splaining to do.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL

Charter Member
I made an order for the FlyFreeSTD MiG-29 Family and SU-33. Just today, my paypal account said the payment was reversed.
Is it some sort of safety measure?

What I don't want to happen is the payment totally rejected... that would make me boycott simflight.

Edit: payament wasn't received... i think Simflight wanted me to use anything other than paypal.

I've made several purchases from Simmarket and always used PayPal with no problems. Place your order again and if your PayPal payment doesn't go through a second time contact Simmarket. No need to boycott a company when it might just be a glitch in their payment system.

I made an order for the FlyFreeSTD MiG-29 Family and SU-33. Just today, my paypal account said the payment was reversed.
Is it some sort of safety measure?.

Called a "reverted payment"

That tends to happen when the vendor doesn't electronically 'claim' the purchase funds from bank / payment facility within a certain timescale

Yes it's a safety thing

Ttfn

Pete

Back