• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Some WOP shots

S

sberlins

shot20100109133141.jpg

Nice scenery-does the FDE perform like FSX..or is it arcade style..?

Oh my God! The perfection! Ypur screenshot seems like a Pixar's pic :)

Wonderful!
I tried the demo and I have to say it runs really smooth, it gives a great sensation of flying.
Great graphics and terrain details.
On the other side the maps are really small and the structure of the game is not for a simulation.
And, worst of all, the Macchi MC202 has a four blades prop...... :banghead::sniper:

i got the demo too..i does seem more arcade than simulation but the graphics are amazing...

Man, those screenshots look amazing! Love the houses!

Not to be negative, Im really not, but if it will not run smoothly on my computer, then I just cant get it. I am tired of low frame rates and low settings. I am content to druel over the awesome screenshots and watch you guys fly.

:ernae:

Man, those screenshots look amazing! Love the houses!

Not to be negative, Im really not, but if it will not run smoothly on my computer, then I just cant get it. I am tired of low frame rates and low settings. I am content to druel over the awesome screenshots and watch you guys fly.

:ernae:

try the demo first...thats what i'm doin....this is the smoothest running combat flight sim i have ever tried:applause:

these are all shots from the demo...

Berlin...

berlin00.jpg

berlin04.jpg

berlin06.jpg

berlin09.jpg

berlin13.jpg

berlin16.jpg

berlin20.jpg

Panther, Thanks for the HU on this....I'm downloading it right now. I have returned FSX recently, (new computer) and I finally am enjoying it (sliders 75%) I however love to fly around and shoot things....this "Wings of prey" looks great....looking forward to its release.. Good to see you are still in here....I've been away about sixteen months....
feels good to be simming again.

Ol' Jarhead :salute:

Okay,

I'll give it a go....I mean, how often can a man crash his system in one night?

No, really.....

:isadizzy:

Back