• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Soon in my inventory......

Looks awesome Falcon!

That VC looks brilliant.

I watched a great documentary on the Falcon the other day. Awesome planes. I cant believe they are now this old.

Wouldnt it be cool to get one from Surplus, fix it up, and fly that thing to Oshkosh..! :d

Bill

The VC has been improved since those shots....:mixedsmi:

Yes it has:

aero_f16_00_39.jpg

aero_f16_00_40.jpg

aero_f16_00_41.jpg

aero_f16_00_42.jpg

aero_f16_00_43.jpg

aero_f16_00_44.jpg

aero_f16_00_45.jpg

aero_f16_00_46.jpg

aero_f16_00_47.jpg

Drewl:ernae:

Mailman....oh mailman.....where are you...WITH MY DVD, i want it now, i want it, i want it!!!:costumes:

Looks stunning, really looking forward to see the darn disk on my doormat.

Only wonder if the external model is gonna have a pilot in it, and if the latest and greatest stuff is available for the F-16 (Rover, JDAM, JASSM, Paveway-4 kits on bombs, IRIS-T, AIM-9X, ATGP, external dorsal tanks etc).

I know i will have many hours of fun with the birds, the RNLAF Mig-killer F-16AM (J-063, 1999) is included in the liveries.:cost1:

You make me happy.

Pre-ordered and payed for the bird months ago indeed. But work (exercises and stuff) keep me from peeking in developments. Pre-purchased the bird because my FSX hangar is incomplete with a decent state of the art simulation of the machine i work with.....the F-16! :cost1:

tried all the freeware stuff out there, but the Aerosoft F-16 was already IT for me the day they announced it!:d

Thanks for the screenies and the links :ernae:

No problems. The Beta is in the final stages now, most of the major work has been done and I think it's a case of details, details, details. I'll try to keep posting here as will Vin and Dag, who sometimes drop by and who are more involved in development, but if you can find time to drop by the Aerosoft forums you'll have the latest public information available.

I'm not sure how much more information is prudent to give out beyond this, but the new VC actually has fewer polygons than the older VC (master modeler at work), so it has better performance.

Back