• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Spain

wombat666

Administrator
Interesting results from P1 and P2.
Qualifying will more than entertaining.
Watched the F3 qualifying and Christian Mansell (another Aussie) sits on pole.
Annoying that FOX seems to be picky in covering F3 and F2 which usually delivers better racing than F1 (IMNSHO).
:cool:

Alpine re-hired the greatest cheater of F1's modern history. Seeing his face roaming in the pitlane will be annoying enough for making me quit watching.

Alpine re-hired the greatest cheater of F1's modern history. Seeing his face roaming in the pitlane will be annoying enough for making me quit watching.
Flavio was 'cheating' back when he was in charge of Bennetton.
And he is still a crook!
On a more positive note, IMHO Max is performing at a top level.
Red Bull no longer have the fastest and best car on the grid, Verstappen is simply carrying the team on his shoulders.
McLaren were the quickest in Spain.
Highly amused at the antics of 'Team Stroll', despite having Alonso on board, Aston Martin are a perfect example of throwing money into a team
for meagre results.
Muppets!
:173go1:

Flavio was 'cheating' back when he was in charge of Bennetton.
And he is still a crook!
On a more positive note, IMHO Max is performing at a top level.
Red Bull no longer have the fastest and best car on the grid, Verstappen is simply carrying the team on his shoulders.
McLaren were the quickest in Spain.
Highly amused at the antics of 'Team Stroll', despite having Alonso on board, Aston Martin are a perfect example of throwing money into a team
for meagre results.
Muppets!
:173go1:
Not so sure about the fastest on the grid - I'd say McLaren has closed the gap but is it the continuous fastest, I'd debate "no".....

Be afraid, be very afraid......I'm back! (Sort of!)
As of the Summer break the only person keeping RBR at the pointy end of the field is Max!
That team is a bloody shambles and the decision to keep Checo is rather grubby, I like Checo but not as a pay driver.
Rumor has it that Max and Newey may well end up at Team Stroll, shock horror!
:mad:

Back