• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Spawn Question - Routes

65olschool

SOH-CM-2022
When working with routes in a spawn file, are the route statements friendly territory and enemy territory in relation to the players aircraft or to the spawned aircraft, IE if I'm flying an axis aircraft in axis friendly skies (as determined by the mission front-line) but trying to spawn allied aircraft that I want to fly towards allied territory, are the spawned aircraft flying to friendly territory or enemy territory

Thanks for any help

j7AZ39h.jpg

JG 27 out and about, Jan 45

I don't have an answer to your question as I have never used the friendly territory or enemy territory statements when creating spawns. If I was to answer that question myself I would create a simple test mission and try out each different spawn.

This might help but I haven't checked recently.

As suggested create test missions and see. If any info worth sharing add to above

After doing some testing I can confirm those statements are in relation to the players aircraft and not the spawning aircraft, so if you want a enemy aircraft to fly to a base and land in its own territory you would select enemy territory

Back