• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Stallin Surprise

CG_1976

Ret. US Coastie/RCAF
Look what Stallin in the FS9 area cooked up a USCG C123 Paint with many others. Useing a model in the FSX area at Avsim this AC runs very fluid on a single core test comp of mine at about 25fps in its native area of operation. No troubles with panels. I just liked useing my WOP B-24 props on this AC. And before you complain about port overs, remeber the eye is the beholder. For me haveing this AC and a Stallin USCG paint is a perfect 1 day early B-Day Pressie. Thank You Stallin
<table align="center" bgcolor="#aaccee" border="0" width="50%"><tbody><tr><td width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ilename:[/FONT]</td> <td width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]sca_c123b_v2.zip[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]License:[/FONT]</td> <td width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Freeware, limited distribution[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Added:[/FONT]</td> <td width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]29th February 2008[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Downloads:[/FONT]</td> <td width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]4641[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Author:[/FONT]</td> <td width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Vladimir Zhyhulskiy, Garrett Smith[/FONT]</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Size:[/FONT]</td> <td width="75%">[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]17291kb[/FONT]</td></tr></tbody></table>
2008-10-6_11-4-34-859.jpg

2008-10-6_11-11-1-500.jpg

2008-10-6_11-8-28-78.jpg

:wavey:

Hi Trans,

Looks good, how do the Props look in the Clouds, Also looks like you dropped a few troopers in the second pic !!

Looks Fun -

Cheers !!

So it do work in this here fsx. :d
Glad you like it and happy Bday tommorow mate.

Steve aka stalin.

:wavey:

Hi Trans,

Looks good, how do the Props look in the Clouds, Also looks like you dropped a few troopers in the second pic !!

Looks Fun -

Cheers !!

The prop are from my WOP B24. No sp2 prop issue. I just renamed the wop prop and exchanged. if some did a 3 blade freeware prop in fsx then you could do the same. I dropped cargo out the back. To my amazment they had parachutes.

Back