• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Static Model Wanted

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
I am in need of WW1 static models for a current scenery I'm doing. I thought about converting flying models to static with SAMM, however it doesn't appear to want to work with my current modeldef file despite the fact that MCX seems to have no problem with it at all. So if anyone knows where I can find what I need or has some static of that era just let me know. Proper credit for anything used in the scenery will be noted in the readme. Thanks

At least you might place the models as static AI. As CFS2 ships f.i. aren't convertible to FS9 static objects I placed several of them this way.

Bernard

At least you might place the models as static AI. As CFS2 ships f.i. aren't convertible to FS9 static objects I placed several of them this way.
Bernard
Thanks Bernard, good idea. I will probably do that and upload as an addon once I have all the airplanes I'm looking for. I'm going to release the scenery as it stands right now.

Back