Resource icon

Stick, Yoke and Pedals animation in CFS2 1.0

No permission to download

Klein

Members +
Klein submitted a new resource:

Stick, Yoke and Pedals animation in CFS2 - CFS2 model animation

If you make models for CFS2, nothing is available on your soft, Gmax or FSDS, to animate a stick or a yoke, it's possible for FS8 and FS9 models to set up key framed animations for that , but it doesn't work in CFS2.

This document explains how to do with a SCASM hand edition, nothing can now forbid you to fly with a living virtual cockpit in CFS2.

enjoy, cheers
Martin

Read more about this resource...
 
Hi Martin,
Many thanks for the info, very nicely explained, and taking the time to do it.

Hurts my brain, but in a good way..lol.

I'll have a play...we'll see....

Cheers

Shessi
 
Hi Shessi,
Sorry to hurt your brain, our hobby has not to become a brainstorming :/
Thanks to have a look at this document, hope it will be of any use for unless some of the model makers. If something is not clear, please send me a message and I'll try to clarify any point ;)

Cheers, and good hand editing
Martin
 
I feel guilty for doing stuff for CFS2 and it not having certain ani's, the trouble is by the time I've done a project for Fs9 AND CFS2 it's not high on my list. This may spur me into either doing it at source ie with proper ani's (much easier!) or give this method a go.

I'm glad you've done this, as there is nothing on 'paper' explaining how-to, and now it's out there on the webs.

And it brings me back to the thinking that it must be possible to combine CFS2 ani's into FSDS ani table without the need for fudging or using scasm etc.........

Cheers

Shessi
 
Back
Top