• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Stupid question

Hern07

Charter Member
This is dedicated to all yall who say there is no such thing as a stupid question. I just bought my first FSX (Gold Edition) and am adding my first aircraft. The readme said put in FSX "aircraft folder." I Can't find any "aircraft" folder. It goes from "autogen" to "categories." I can fly a/c so I know they are there somewhere. I have installed the acceleration expansion pack. I can be slow on the uptake, but this is ridiculous. Thanks for any help and please, be kind.

Look in the main FSX folder for the folder SimObjects, in that folder you will find other folders the one you want is Airplanes that's where all aircraft should live, the Rotorcraft folder for heli's

Thank you, they were there. Is everybody in this forum as fast with their response? Next stupid question. What in the H--l are they doing there? :censored:

Back