• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Super Tucano WIP

back in the fs98 days there was one of these with RAF markings, it was my favorite
The Simshed Shorts Tucano for FS9 works in FSX except for the usual prop behind the clouds problem. It comes in three RAF paints too.....

http://www.simshed.co.uk/Tucano.html

I have been looking for a true FSX replacement for a while and this one of Piglet's looks very promising even if it isn't an exact match for the RAF version.

Well done Tim!

There are 2 completely different planes, the Tucano (either Embraer´s or Shorts´) is a turbo prop trainer, the Super Tucano or A-29 is a cutting edge turbo prop attack aircraft, with glass cockpit, integrated laser pod/flir, up to date ECM suite, wide angle HUD and it´s the perfect succesor to current COIN aircraft around the world´s air forces (A-37´s, Bronco´s, ATLAS Impala, Aermacchi Veltro/Banderainte, BAE Strikemaster...)it´s latest user is Blackwater Worldwide.
AWESOME development Tim!

Best regards
Prowler

Looks Great Tim!

Planning to hang and munitions off the wings?

Jonathan

Looking superb Tim! (as all you models)

Some weapons on the wing pylons would definitely be nice to show of that the Super Tucano is more than just a trainer. With Sidewinders and fuel tanks/bombs it looks ready for some serious business!

Regards
Jens-Ole<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Piglet, I am always impressed with your work as well with the work of others on SOH. The talents shared here escapes me.

Robert

Oh yeah - what a sweety - like others said - you did it again Piglet. It will be a great enrichment for everyone`s fsx-hangar.
Thanks very much Tim and I hope you had a great birtday yesterday. Saw it to late - so here my best wishes additional.

:ernae: cheers Dirk

Back