• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Swapping planes at airfield

D

Dexptchang

Guys & Gals,
Please forgive my ignorance but I'm wondering how to swap planes. I used to know how to do it - park close to another plane & then 'swap' but I've forgotten the command. can someone help?

The only way I know of is to hit the Alt key, then select Planes at the top dropdown , and pick the one you want..

Harley,
Thanks man, I'll give it a go when I get back home. Letcha know how I faired.
Dex:applause:

As far as I am aware Harleyman is correct (i.e. that is the only way to switch aircraft) with the exception that you don't even have to be at an airport to do it, you can use the above method to switch aircraft while in flight if you want to.

Guys & Gals,
Please forgive my ignorance but I'm wondering how to swap planes. I used to know how to do it - park close to another plane & then 'swap' but I've forgotten the command. can someone help?

That sounds like the FSX training mission on learning to taxi !

Back