• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

SWS Live Scenery

Do you have to have special sceneries that SWS uses or will this work with any major airport scenery? What sceneries work with this program?
So far this program does nothing for me and I wonder if I need certain airports that this program will recognize?

Last edited:
Hi gray eagle,

I only have SWS for the freeware Simmershome.de "malta-complete" and the Payware PILOTS Tioman Island sceneries.

The interaction with the scenery is driven by a XML file which specify for an airport Routes, AI aircrafts and schedule. No detail is given on the format of this file unless you buy the product.
The free installer contains only the .dll which drive the "life" as described in the XML file.

If you look on SWS site, you can see
Live Scenery is a technology developed by SimWorks Studios which brings scenery to life! Easily add people, cars, flags, windsocks and other objects into your sceneries to wow your community and customers!

The approach is very similar to SODE...

Nota : looks like an "abandonned" product, the last version is from 04/2020 and P3DV4 (but it works in V5...)

Gérard

Back