• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Testing a new photo hosting website

Cazzie

SOH-CM-2024
Now that Photobucket wants a king's ransom to host photos for third-party site, I dropped my account with the basticks immediately. After reading a bunch, I decided on trying Postimage: https://postimg.org. Many links for either thumbnail or full size images are under the Share tab. One has to send Postimage one's email and they will send you a password via the email address. One can then log-in using one's email and the password sent via email. Photobucket did not just bite off their foot to save their arse, they bit off their leg. I hope they go under. As a note, if one clicks on the image one is taken to my Postimage site where one can click + for the full sized image. It all worked pretty well on one of my modeling forums that uses a different type of link.

The photos are of my build of the 1/72 scale Academy Spitfire Mk XIVc.

After Imageshack went pay-to-play, Photobucket had become my sole image host. Now that they are pay-to-play, I've dropped them. Every forum I go to that has user posted images is now littered with the Photobucket image telling them to upgrade their account.

After Imageshack went pay-to-play, Photobucket had become my sole image host. Now that they are pay-to-play, I've dropped them. Every forum I go to that has user posted images is now littered with the Photobucket image telling them to upgrade their account.

Ditto here, been using Photobucket since 2006. When they became ransomware, I dropped the SOBs then and there. Try using the Postimage site linked in my head Post, works for me so far.

Caz

Back