• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Testing at TechCorp this week

txnetcop

Staff member
Running Skulltrail boards X58, some new Nvidias as well with Nehalem chips until Thursday, I hope to use FSX as one of the benchmarks if we have time. I will keep you posted
Ted

I hope you do get to test FSX with the Nehalem as i'd like to know how they scale with the latest 45nm (dual, quad cores EO stepping). I'm gunna upgrade to Nehalem (coreI7) but i'll wait till second steppings are released.

Joe

Fantastic Ted, hope to get some result news! Any idea when the Nehalems will hit the retail shelves?

Next month on the 16. These are the cpu's to be released, Core i7-965 Extreme Edition, i7-940 and i7-920, plus x58 mobo's. :applause:

Joe

That's right, by the middle of next month the Core i7 goes on sale. I don't think all the X58 and Nivida boards will be out but some will. Mfgs are wanting to dump current stock of X48s, and P and G series boards to make way for the new stuff.
By the way, I'm having a blast...hehehe. I can't believe these guys call this work:costumes:
Ted

That's right, by the middle of next month the Core i7 goes on sale. I don't think all the X58 and Nivida boards will be out but some will. Mfgs are wanting to dump current stock of X48s, and P and G series boards to make way for the new stuff.
By the way, I'm having a blast...hehehe. I can't believe these guys call this work:costumes:
Ted

Some people have all the fun......:costumes:

Back