• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

There's More To Michael Andretti's Ill-Fated F1 Season

I had a very (VERY) early negative experience with Ron Dennis and he remains IMNSHO one of the most obnoxious arseholes I've had the misfortune to encounter!
Michael Andretti makes several good points in this interview, I doubt any team would hobble a drivers performance during a race but stranger things have happened and I believe he was more used to leaving racing room for other drivers only to have them barge him off road.
Imola was a perfect example, Wendlinger dived straight through a very small hole on a damp track and punted Andretti off.
Personally I think that a Hakkinen - Andretti team would have been a smart option.
Of course, the 'Golden Child' dictated everything F1, he certainly would have been better served by taking the 1993 season off..........:pirate:

Back