• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

This weekend again!

wombat666

Administrator
BmkyY7.jpg

[h=1]Styrian MotoGP....:redfire:[/h]
[h=1]Valentino Rossi announces retirement from MotoGP.... :dejection:[/h]MotoGP legend Valentino Rossi has announced the 2021 season will be his last after confirming his retirement from motorcycle racing on Thursday in Austria.
Spanning 26 seasons, Rossi is one of the most decorated competitors in world motorsport, the Italian winning a record-equalling seven premier class title and nine overall across MotoGP, 250cc and 125cc.
From 414 starts, Rossi has taken 115 grand prix victories, with 89 of those coming in the premier class, while his total podium haul stands at 235 as of the 2021 Dutch TT.

After losing his factory Yamaha slot for 2021, Rossi elected to continue his career into this season with backing from Yamaha at Petronas SRT – but the campaign has so far been his worst ever, the Italian scoring just 19 points from the first nine races.

He'll be missed but better he retires undamaged with a record that might stand unbeaten for very long time.
:loyal:

Like his current Dutch team manager Wilco Zeelenberg says: "Valentino is a special one". He will be missed, but personally I think he stretched his amazing career is a season too long.

Cheers,
Huub

Weather is looking evil, heavy rain forecast!
Unusually many of the riders are concerned as they feel the circuit has poor drainage and too much standing water even under moderate rainfall.
On a brighter note, Danni Pedrosa has a wild card entry for KTM and has shown serious pace.
:pirate:

Nasty!
Fortunately both riders OK except for one broken ankle.
Another round where the results were different and we had an outstanding ride by a rookie to take a maiden win.

dKS8J9.jpg

I was reminded about last year's freak crash so much that I had to go re-watch, trying to figure out how MV12/VR46 made it unscathed.

Back