• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Thoughts?

djscoo

Charter Member
So, after reading Hey_Moe's thread about NHancer, I thought I'd try it out. Somewhere in my research I got mixed up and downloaded and installed NTune instead. (my mistake :banghead:) I went into the NVidia control panel and accepted the EULA, after which I was promptly greeted by a "blue screen" not the "BSOD" per se, (though I nearly had a heart attack when it popped up) but rather something I'd never seen before. I had very little time to read what it said as my computer restarted automaticaly some 5 seconds after it came up.

Here's what I did read ("blah's" indicate unread/forgotten text)

• Blah blah blah "If this is the first time you have seen this screen" blah blah
  • Blah blah (something about memory) blah blah "Dump" (followed by a counter of sorts at the bottom of the screen which counted at irregular intervals up to 90 at which point my computer restarted.)
Upon restarting, I got the Vista loading bar followed by 5+ minutes of blank screen...I then hit the "reset" button

Upon restarting (again) I saw a modified "enter Safe Mode?" screen which told me there was a software issue and instructed me to either boot from disk and repair or start from last stable configuration. I chose to boot from last stable configuration, and have so far successfully booted 2 out of 3 times:amen:.

The failure looked like a video issue, I got the round Vista logo, but then it tore up into a round rainbow kaleidoscope of colors, and the telltale audio track never played (I reset after this).

May I have opinions on what may have happened, I can only assume it was due to my installation of NTune instead of Nhancer. Also I'm curious about what was happening during that "Blue Screen"

Note: System Specs Below

Ouch...That bites....Do you have it resolved yet?

if not reboot into safe mode and remove nTune and your video driver... Then run CCleaner and restart .

Then you can reinstall your video driver again...

It sounds like nTune corrupted your video driver or DX features....

A lot of folks say bad thing about Ntune.... Nhancer is the real deal..

Glad you got it all back and going....:ernae:

Back