• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Tile Proxy again...

gera

Members +
After reading yesterdays post on Tile Proxy I went ahead an downloaded it. Installation is very easy and as the tutorial says I placed the Directories where the tiles are downloaded in my second disk. After a 10-15 minute load time from Yahoo Earth it started. Its is fantastic and this could, I guess, be the way to go for the future, with some additional 3D technology. It really gives FSX--another window to the world--.
I flew in my city for a while and went around my house at 3000 ft several times. Perfect resolution, I followed a long avenue until I hit the nearby park, followed the river street and there in the corner was my house!!! beautiful......I sure will invest more time to it, I also poked some changes to the FSX.cfg file and its a lot of fun experimenting with it.......I recommend anyone who likes to try "new" stuff in FSX to give it a try.....:applause::applause::applause:

Hey Gera,

Welcome aboard. It is pretty wild.

Is that Colorado?

It would be cool if FS11 could do this in a 'online VE mode'.

Bill

Hey Gera,

Welcome aboard. It is pretty wild.

Is that Colorado?

It would be cool if FS11 could do this in a 'online VE mode'.

Bill

Hi Bill.....that´s Bella Koola, Canada.....yes, it is pretty nice. I will be tweeking FSX.cfg since just with two changes I got much better resolution at 3000 ft....love this thing. I think this would be the way to go with FS11 but with some additional programming so all surfaces would be 3D, like you say "online VE mode" would be very nice.....I am fooling with this all weekend!!!!!:jump::jump:

Back