• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Tom Ruth Lockheed L-1100-100 VC+ panel question

thunder100

Charter Member 2010
dear All

Does anybody have the correct panel.cfg of Mr.Ruth L-1011, which uses the L1011_100_interior.MDL ?

I found many with the DC10 panel/VC but none with the original L1011

Thanks for an answer

Roland

Yes, however HJG only does 2D panels. Thomas Ruth made a very good VC for the DC-10/L-1011.

While there are several uploads with different interior.mdl files (like a DC-10 and even some 737s !!!) and great difficulty in finding Tom’s original base files, I did manage to find just one file with the L1011_100_interior.MDL. It originates in the conversion done by George Arana. My copy of his file came from AvSim (filename ecersl1011fsx.zip) but I am not sure whether it is still available there.

I can make this available if Roland wants it – just send me a PM with your email address and I will make a download available.

:encouragement:

Back