• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Tower objects in middle of taxiway....

Navy Chief

Ok.

I helped a friend of mine finally get P3DV5.1 installed this evening. He is in North Carolina, and doesn't have internet. His installation is vanilla. No addons yet. He just sent me a screenshot of KSGJ St. Augustine, FL. On his pc, his scenery shows tower objects in the middle of a taxiway (his screenshots look grainy as he took it with his cellphone of his monitor)

towers by retnavycpo, on Flickr

However, on my pc, the scenery looks ok. The towers are there, but not on the taxiway. Any help? Advice? Thanks, NC

towers KSGJ by retnavycpo, on Flickr

NC, both my Default P3DV4.5 and 5.1 look like yours. With Art Poole scenery no issue's, Orbyx doesn't have any KSGJ in there Global. Most puzzling??

NC, both my Default P3DV4.5 and 5.1 look like yours. With Art Poole scenery no issue's, Orbyx doesn't have any KSGJ in there Global. Most puzzling??

Thanks for checking. As always, there will be a answer somewhere for this! NC

I looked on both v4.5 and v5.1 and the radio towers are to the side of the runway in both.
The Coast Guard used to fly the E-2C out of St. Augustine in the late 1980's.

What is that big chunk of concrete (for lack of better idea what it is) showing in his image towards the top
of the image by the asphalt area? It doesn't show in your image or on my system. Perhaps in installation is not so "vanilla"?
:ernaehrung004:

Back