• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Track I R Current Edition

Aircanuck

Charter Member
Hello Simmers,

O/S is Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - FSX Acceleration Service PK2

Been thinking of running Track IR, anybody here able to contribute their thoughts or concerns.

Regards

Successful

I was able to use Track IR on my Windows 7 64bit Home Edition on my ACER laptop and FSX Acceleration if that helps. That was back when I was flying on and off Navy Aircraft Carriers which I found it indispensable but now I am "retired" from virtual U.S. Naval Aviation and flying low and slow general aviation and no longer use it because of the headset required. Personal preference only. It is a great piece of hardware and customer service was very nice and helpful whenever I needed assistance. :encouragement::encouragement:

I have been using TrackIR for ages now and wouldn't fly without it. I am not financially able to go the VR route and I get excellent visibility with the TrackIR with very little head movement. Also, it is excellent for heli flying where landing is especially tricky if you have to use a cap switch or mouse to look side to side to keep your bearings.

Been thinking of running Track IR, anybody here able to contribute their thoughts or concerns.

The only concern will be getting hold of one. It's the best upgrade you can get after a joystick. For me, the virtual cockpit never made sense until TrackIR.

The Track Hat clip is much better built then the Track IR track clip. I have replaced my Track Clip Pro, and would never buy another one. The Track IR itself (or the Track Hat Device) is a must have.

I've had a TrackIR for years and like others here swear by it but I now only fly in VR so it doesn't get used very often. My ancient TiR 3 still works great though.

I saw a video recently by VR Flight Sim Guy of another alternative head tracker that looks very interesting and doesn't require you to wear anything on your head.

When I switched from an old Windows XP computer to my current Windows 10 computer, I was able to still use my old TIR-3 Pro. Works great and I would not want to use a flight sim without head tracking.

Back