• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

TrackIR4 on the blink

Bone

Charter Member
I installed the latest driver for my TrackIR4, and now there isn't any head movement. The menu says it's tracking, and the lights on the track sensor are on and the right color, but it isn't working.

I did try uninstalling the new driver and reinstalling the old one, but the results didn't change. I looked at the trouble shooting guide, but it doesn't refer to Vista. So, before I start experimenting with fixing this thing, can anyone give me some advice?

When something similar happened to me, it was because I had mine set to the Track Clip and I was trying to use the normal hat with a frame on the front.

I can't use either right now because there's a window right behind me which successfully renders Track IR useless, so can't help more than that. :(

Ian P.

Back