• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Treated myself!

Gdavis101

Charter Member
I was poking around yesterday, after a weekend of being sick, and saw this one below.. Decided to treat myself and I like..
http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=3194

Then, if that was not enough after seeing Iris was having a 1/2 off sale I could not resist and bought their Pilatus for FSX... What a fun day!

The scenery actually covers a good sized area and the airports have been been enhanced. Also comes with Airshow scenery, racing missions and a few other misc missions.

:wavey:

Hi GD,

It looks really Fantastic !! one of the few I may Purchase Myself !! Great Detail and a Great Location for Siming, New Zealand is a Gem !! Super fun, proped up in a Cumfy (I'm sorry me spellin is hurting today I - Mean 'Come-Fee')- LOL - Chair with a little "Captain Morgan", by my Side !! Mmmm Gooood !! :applause:

Cheers !!

Man that's awesome looking scenery for a beautiful place! :applause: :ernae:

Back