• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

UKMIL BUCCANEER - FPS Stutter

thunder100

Charter Member 2010
Dear All

The UKMIL Buccaneer in FSX and P3DV4 causes a repeated stutter although FPS is high

Its in Panel/Cockpit. Does anybody know which gauge is causing this- before start a deeper invrestigation ?

Thank you

Roland

Dear All
The UKMIL Buccaneer in FSX and P3DV4 causes a repeated stutter although FPS is high
Its in Panel/Cockpit. Does anybody know which gauge is causing this- before start a deeper investigation?
Thank you

Roland
I take it you are talking about the 2D cockpit view, not the VC view. Sometimes commenting out certain gauges in the panel.cfg file and then saving and reloading the airplane will narrow down the culprit. . .if it is a gauge that's causing the stutter. This can be done in the Sim without having to reload the Sim each time as panel config changes can be done on the fly.

Hi Falcon

Thank you

I still have to do that
I thought somebody know the culprit gauge ( and its sure a gauge- allready proven )
So without input here I go the long road tomorrow

THANKS anyway

On a related note (or maybe not! :biggrin-new:) ....

Anyone know how to set/adjust heading and course on the HSI in the VC? I can't do much by way of navigation on his plane, and since it's the only Buc for P3Dv4, I'd love to get it working somewhat palatably.

thanks,

dl

Back