• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Unable To Download From Library

stuartcox

Charter Member
In the past few weeks I have been unable to download from the SOH library.I am wondering if the Administrators have a magic switch to enable this again as I am restoring a lost FS installation.Thanks in advance. Regards, Stuart.

In the past few weeks I have been unable to download from the SOH library.I am wondering if the Administrators have a magic switch to enable this again as I am restoring a lost FS installation.Thanks in advance. Regards, Stuart.

Hi Stuart,

There is nothing odd in the settings of your userid. I re-save all you settings, which actually looked quite default to me. Please try to download again.
When it still doesn't work I advise you to clear your cache, do a fresh log in and try again.

Hopefully this works,

Kind regards,
Huub

If you are using a download manager that is the issue. If not post a screen shot of your error message.

Note download managers have never worked with the Library software.

Thank You very much Huub and Dave.

Everything is back to normal, without having to make any changes at my end.

Kind Regards, Stuart

Same here, I thought it was my browser?

Hi William,

I made a small change to you user profile. Can you check whether you can download now? And please be aware of what Dave mentioned, download managers are not supported by this site.

Cheers,
Huub

Back