• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Upcoming Payware Trimotor AT5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may deserve its own thread but thought it was worthwhile here as well. Looks like over on the official forum another Trimotor is in development and almost complete. It would seem this is another dev left in the dark by Microsoft about its own developments, talk about timing...https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/ford-trimotor-5at-almost-completed/599017

That its an AT-5 rather than a AT-4 may give something, but its hard. Someone small tries to build something and just as it your ready for release a big player releases something that takes your market away.

I was working for a company in Silicon valley on a team that was building its own custom tablet computer, looked a lot like a big kindle, but as we were getting ready, Apple release the iPad. I was looking for work within 6 months.

Based on the screen shots, that 5-AT looks so much more accurate than the Microsoft one, it is a real shame that it will be so hard for it to succeed.

August

Based on the screen shots, that 5-AT looks so much more accurate than the Microsoft one, it is a real shame that it will be so hard for it to succeed.August
Indeed! Would puchase that model in an instant. Hope the developer is not discouraged with the Aeroplane Heaven model. There are multiples of Mustangs and Spits and endless GA, this classic deserves to be done right. Details, details.
hxrBAdX.jpg

Besides the better looking exterior, if they include a decent sound package they are gonna be hard to resist for true fans of classic aircraft.

Looks like release of this one is imminent! (Hard to believe its been a year!)
First Video of the very soon upcoming aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The Ford Trimotor has been a sturdy work horse across his long history transporting passengers, cargo and fuel. I has appeared in many movies, one of them "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom"

I've been really looking forward to this since the first images were shown over a year ago, and it's exciting that it is finally just about ready to be available. It just looks the part, inside and out, so much better than any other flight sim Ford Trimotor I've seen. Incredibly talented in modeling and texturing (and hopefully skillful with flight dynamics and sounds too). According to the developer, it will soon be available from a couple of the vendor sites first (I'm thinking likely Simmarket and Contrail), and will be available later on Marketplace.

Reactions: dvj
Since this thread was started over a year ago, I've split John's release announcement to a new thread and I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back