• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Updates for Anything FSX

stovall

Jr. Admin
This is a thread to help those looking for updates for aircraft, scenery, and just about anything FSX. This is to announce updated versions only. No previews or new product announcements.

This is a GREAT idea! Lots of updates get released and often overlooked since we all have so many addons....I try to keep up but it is hard.

A comprehensive Service Pack 2 update is now available for the Just Flight DC-8 Series 10 -40.
This includes new cockpit switch and control sounds, new gauges and heaps more.:engel016:

http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/dc-8-jetliner#cc17ae0

Martyn posted this in an older thread as well.
An extensive SP is now available for the DC-8 - http://www.justflight.com/articles/d...rvice-pack-two

• Reported bugs have been addressed and, wherever possible, requested features from owners of the Just Flight DC-8 aircraft have been incorporated
  • New texture/model swapper tool to allow frames to be increased where required
  • Users who have installed or created additional liveries will have them preserved during the Service Pack installation
  • Cockpit upgrade ranging from improved detail and texture resolution to completely new code for the autopilot
  • Notable additions to the cockpit are sound for all switches and knobs and various warning sirens, fire bells and so on to increase the immersive quality of the cockpit
  • The general layout of the instrument panels has changed and now replicates actual cockpits in the early series of the DC-8 rather than the more generic composition of the previous cockpit
  • Operation of most knobs and dial controls now simplified and standardised
  • Third party radar – with the increasing amount of third-party radar add-ons available, we have placed a placeholder gauge tile in the centre screen of the weather radar (WXR) unit to allow third party radars to be installed
  • Autopilot unit now simulates the exact operation of this unit type as fitted to early DC-8s in United Airlines service (and others)
  • GPS – following customer requests we have added a 2D GPS panel. The autopilot is configured to fly GPS or NAV coordinates and will follow a flight plan set in the GPS if the GPS/NAV switch is switched to the GPS position
  • Engineer’s panel – significant changes have been made to this area in the the electrical and Hydraulics and fuel systems

Last edited by a moderator:
rev 1.7 for he Flysimware Bell 47 is now available at the FlightSimStore.
I`ve mailed them on the weekend and got this answer today.
Mike

Orbx - FTX: Global VECTOR Version 1.10 Released!

Flightsim Store :- Orbx - FTX: Global VECTOR Version 1.10 Released!

Texture fix for the VXN-8 P-3

A small zip with a texture fix has been uploaded to the 'FSX Other' category
The "fix" replaces two texture files in the texture sets for VXN-8 "PROJECT MAGNET" and "PROJECT SEASCAN" P-3's.

Joe

FTX NA AI Traffic Update 1.20

Orbx just issued a small update to their NA AI Traffic Package to add additional traffic for their upcoming KRDD release. This is an incremental release so you must already have Version 1.0 and Version 1.1 installed.

I wish I had bought from you Martyn. The other vendors do not have these updates and I would like to install the Trojan to P3dv2, as the new versions seem to allow that. I hope they get the new versions soon.

Anthony sent them over on Sunday so hopefully they'll be available from other vendors shortly.

Ants Airplanes T-28B/C package has been updated.

The Ants Airplanes T-28B/C package has been updated. This is a native FSX model with two variants, one being the tailhook equipped carrier version. It features a weapons system, 3D gauges, adjustable panel lighting, genuine engine sounds and much more. It now also supports Prepar3D 2.1.

Back