• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Using Steam as a Screen Shot Repository

Quantum_Amiga

Members +
Hi folks,

I use Steam as a screenshot repository as they provide a relatively large amount of storage space and allow non-steam games to be added to your existing Steam library.

However the screenshot forums do not seem to allow me to embed a media pic link from Steam, can this be updated please ?

Would be of benefit to not only myself but also MSFS and FSX users who are running from Steam, as they could then directly link their screenshots from their online Steam screenshot library.

Sorry didn't know where to directly ask the question as I didn't see any "Ask the Admins" type of forum.

The URL would be like the link below.

STEAM URL Pic Link

Cheers

Last edited:
You mean like this?

14C9C0121413878E0BE04F11C7BC18E66E6023FE

I did that by using the 'Insert Image' icon at the top of the 'Post Reply' box (below) and then clicking on the 'chain-link' icon so that you can link a URL to the image.

HTH (y)

Last edited:
Back