• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to
USN 42

USN 42 2024-09-03

No permission to download

Hiede

Members +
Hiede submitted a new resource:

USN 42 - This follows the USN Carriers from January 1942 until January 1943

After the attack on Pearl Harbor the USN had to depend on their Carriers.This is their story as they fought back against the Japanese.Early on they attacked Wake and Gilbert Islands.The Battle of Coral Sea and Midway are covered.Finally the Invasion of Guadalcanal including The Eastern Solomons and Santa Cruz.There are 74 missions in total,but as it's a dynamic campaign you will only fly a certain number of them each time you fly the campaign.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks CK and UT,at least someone shows some appreciation and thanks.Guess the other members are just shy.

Hiede

Not shy Hiede. Looks like a great set of missions in a crucial time in WWII. I have not installed any new items in months because have been sidelined due to life/family issues. I may d/l this but not sure when I will get it up and running. I haven't flown in months. Thanks for the efforts. Your "home team" makes it look easy by as much as you do-I know it is time and effort to do this.
Thanks

Hiede, thanks for this campaign! I had some issues in real life and therefore not much tome for the sim recently, but now things look to become more quiet, so I can get back to it.

Back