• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Vintage Aircraft Command Hangar & Warbird Flight Sim Hootch

LE151

Members +
Vintage Aircraft Command Hangar & Warbird Flight Sim Hootch

Folks,
Looking for people to join my Facebook Group. It is called the Vintage Aircraft Command Hangar & Warbird Flight Sim Hootch. We are mainly a bunch of old guys who love flying Vintage Warbird Aircraft in FS. However we post photos/screenies/videos of all types of Vintage Aircraft...be it jet, prop or helo. I would love for all of you to stop by and join the group. I am also looking to add some more ADMINS to assist me in posting and monitoring the group. I created the group hoping that most of my members would post their own photos and screen shots. However it seems that only I (mostly me) and one other fellow (rarely) post anything on the group page. I often post screenies of the new files that SOH, and other FS sites have put out and tell my members where to get it. I hope you all will stop by and take a look anyway and hopefully join. It is a good site with a layed back atmosphere, is continually changing to fit the desires of the members, and full of interesting photos and screens. Thank you for your time.

(P.S. - if you'd like to be an ADMIN shoot me a message on FB...thanks again.) Respectfully,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FSXVintageWarbirdsHangar/

Back