• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Warwick "Wozza" Carter T-6/SNJ Original Package

TARPSBird

SOH-CM-2024
I was looking for Wozza's original T-6/SNJ package for FSX and I assumed it was here in the library but I can't find it. Was there an incident that caused him to remove it, or am I just not using the right search criteria? If not here, is it available elsewhere? Thanks in advance for any help. :encouragement:

It is indeed not here, but it is available at Avsim: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxac&DLID=144986 and ay flightsim.com FSX T-6G Texan - FSX Warbirds - FlightSim.Com

Remember that for the most textures you will need the FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP update.

And there is also an update available for make the flight dynamics a bit more realistic.

It is indeed surprising Warwick didn't upload his model here, as he usually did. I don't know any particular reason for this. Perhaps he just forgot.

Cheers,
Huub

It is indeed not here, but it is available at Avsim: https://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxac&DLID=144986 and ay flightsim.com FSX T-6G Texan - FSX Warbirds - FlightSim.Com
Remember that for the most textures you will need the FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP update.
And there is also an update available for make the flight dynamics a bit more realistic.
It is indeed surprising Warwick didn't upload his model here, as he usually did. I don't know any particular reason for this. Perhaps he just forgot.
Cheers,
Huub

Thanks, Huub. That gets me good to go. :encouragement:

Update: Huub, I can't find the "FSDS_T-6UPDATE.ZIP" file. Do you have it?

While the file fsds_t6_ver1.1.zip is available at Avsim, John Terrell recommends the files t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip for use as the base for FSX flying, along with his update for the FDE (available here already). Both of those files used to be at Flightsim but like so any others seem to have gone walkabout.

Perhaps someone should upload those files here for preservation of Wozza’s Texan contribution,
Ro

:banghead:

I searched was also unable to find t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip if anyone has the two files can you please share?

Thanks,

Rob

I must apologise for my incorrect statement earlier - both t6texmod.zip and fsds_t-6update.zip were found to be available at Flightsim.com earlier today.

Back