• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Way Ta' Go Chase!!!!

Another win for Chase Elliot!

I don't care for the Roval. I think most of the drivers and teams don't like it either. Based on the camera shots of the stands, which featured a whole lot of empty seats, fans are not thrilled with it.

Why run at somewhere as ridiculous as an artificial 'Roval' when both Indianapolis and Daytona have proper combination circuits.
:banghead:

Based on the camera shots of the stands, which featured a whole lot of empty seats, fans are not thrilled with it.
I have to respectfully disagree with you here.
IMHO, the audience has shifted towards the televised audience. The 100,000 in attendance days are over.

I listen to NASCAR radio on Sirius Daily...and every single caller said the race was fantastic - with many of them saying it was the best race of the season.

Back