• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Wheelus AB_Beta Testers

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
I have just some minor tweaks to finish but I'd like to have a few folks willing to test the package. Besides Wheelus, I did facsimile (very rough facsimile) of the El-Uotia Bomb/Gunnery Range in the Sahara. Also included are several AI traffic files that send F-100's and C-47's to various places as well as a few that do TNG.

PM me if interested

One final addition while the Beta Testers are looking the scenery over:
This is a reasonable facsimile of the memorial that stood outside the Wing Headquarters at Wheelus. It commemorates the Aircraft and Crew of the ill fated B-24 (Lady Be Good) that crashed in the Sahara after having overflown it's base in Benghazi assuming it was still over the Mediterranean. It contained one of the props as well as a plaque describing the mishap.

LBG_Site-2022-oct-8-001 by Ed Wells, on Flickr

Back