• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Where Did This Come From?

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
Recently I noticed various aircraft showed a back up version of the aircraft config file and upon further investigation discovered changes to the [effects] section of that file. I never made the changes, nor do I recognize the extension related to those changes. In addition, the dates on those backups are incorrect as many are dated around the time I did livery additions or texture updates to VC's, yet they only recently started showing up. Weird!!

Attachments

• Mystery-2022-mar-1-002.jpg
    Mystery-2022-mar-1-002.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Mystery-2022-mar-1-001.jpg
    Mystery-2022-mar-1-001.jpg
    383.4 KB · Views: 39
Hi Ed,

These are modifications made by //42 PrecipitFX, developper of ChasePlane and some "immersion" addons.

You probably tried there product - they usually create backup of the file they modify.

If I remember correctly they offer some of their addons for free.

Gérard

Hi Ed,

These are modifications made by //42 PrecipitFX, developer of ChasePlane and some "immersion" addons.
You probably tried there product - they usually create backup of the file they modify.
If I remember correctly they offer some of their addons for free.

Gérard
Ahh, ok, yes I did install that product through Orbx Central and it was a free installation. Thanks for the HU!

Back