• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Wild Slewing in P3D

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
In both P3D 4 & 5 when I press the "Y" key to slew, the aircraft will move wildly and uncontrollably and sometimes will wonder far too far away from where I started. If I disconnect the
Logitech Extreme Pro USB then I have better control on the slew function. The joystick is calibrated; sometimes when I start a flight, there is no rudder response till I unplug the stick
and find a different USB port. Anyone else have this issue? Looking for solution(s).

In both P3D 4 & 5 when I press the "Y" key to slew, the aircraft will move wildly and uncontrollably and sometimes will wonder far too far away from where I started. Anyone else have this issue? Looking for solution(s).

Hi Gray Eagle,

Deleting all axis assignement for the slew mode did solved the issue for me. You will find the "slew configuration" here

2KRf0kf.jpg

Gérard

Back