• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Windows 7 and game port joystick and pedals

Tienmac

Members +
I have a CH Products Joystick Pro and pedals with a game port connection. I am currently running an XP OS with an AMD 3200+ CPU and Nvidia 8800GT and 2 gig of ram. I am getting a new computer made for me with Windows 7, AMD Phenom II 965 3.4ghz, NVidia 250 GS, 4 gigs of DDR2 Ram, etc. I am getting a sound card with a gameport installed. Will I be able to use my joystick and pedals with Windows 7? Thx.

Probably...BUT

I would go to the manufactures website for your controls and search their driver base ...

There is no support at the CH Products website for game port joysticks and pedals. My computer supplier said I may have to run Windows 7 in XP mode to get the game port to work or purchase a new USB joystick and pedals. THX.

Back