• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

WWII Fighters Bf109E-3 "Narziss" Swiss Air Forces J-360

Epsillon

Charter Member 2014
WWII Fighters Bf109E-3 "Narziss" Swiss Air Forces J-360

First of all, many thanks to Martin Catney aka ICDP for his work to give us this amazing paintkit !
Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-3, J-360 (Wk-Nr 2427), Narziss, flown by unknown, Fl.Kp 8, Swiss Air Forces, Winter 1939.

j360hc3.jpg

j3602eu9.jpg

j3603aa8.jpg

Uploaded on Avsim and Sim-Outhouse. Search for Eps_WWIIF_109_J-360_FSX.zip

Regards,

Stephan

Beautiful Stephan, off to download, great job on the nose art too!! :applause::applause::applause:

WW2 , Swiss Air Force

During the WW2 , Swiss Air Force fought German, British and American.These countries have illegally passed above switzerland 6501 time !(sep1939/mai1945) .254 airplanes of various warring have crashed in Switzerland .
The Swiss Air Force has lost about 60 airmen .

Great picture, Anna!
This is funny because the J-346 will be my next Swiss Bf109. The J-313, J-317, J-399 and the J-333 will follow.
I've already made the J-311, J-345, J-360 and the J-374.
For now, I'm working on a German E4...;)

Thanks again for sharing this great picture...

Stephan

i never knew that the swiss actually shot at planes who crossed into their airspace!

i never knew that the swiss actually shot at planes who crossed into their airspace!

Hi stiz

That`s a dark chapter in swiss history.
Officialy it was due to neutrality. "No enemy aircraft is aloud to cross neutral airspace"..............but was it necessary to shoot at damaged bombers..................???:isadizzy:

But often the AAA didn`t reach the altitude of the aircraft...:costumes:

Cheers
André

http://imageshack.us

During the WW2 , Swiss Air Force fought German, British and American.These countries have illegally passed above switzerland 6501 time !(sep1939/mai1945) .254 airplanes of various warring have crashed in Switzerland .
The Swiss Air Force has lost about 60 airmen .

For a neutral country, they are ready to kick off with anyone then :costumes:

Back