• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

1/14th scale truck,RC

Very very nice. In my years on the road I drove a few of those, not that paint scheme of course! :)
Nice job!

I wish that this was mine, but it's not. A Facebook friend of mine who lives "down under" in Australia put it together and painted it. He did it all with a kit from Revell. I think he did an awesome job of painting the truck the way he did!!

I've always loved the "Salem" paint scheme on the Kenworth Aerodyne COEs. It just seemed to 'fit' that particular truck - any other paint scheme on them looked out of place - probably because I was and still am a big fan of "BJ & The Bear" even though I'm nearly 40 years old.

thats pretty cool...are you a model builder?......if you go to this pagehttp://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0297p?C=CD and look down to about the 4th truck,,the globe liner,that could be a start for the conversion,there are plenty of websites out there with guys willing to help and encourage,just google RC trucks.and notice the 3 payment thing,they dont charge interest or anything,its how i got my stuff.

Daveroo,

Unfortunately, due to my disability, I don't build models - I have Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus (I was born with both). I usually have someone else put models together for me.

I'll look into that website - and probably bookmark it - thanks!!!

any other paint scheme on them looked out of place - probably because I was and still am a big fan of "BJ & The Bear" even though I'm nearly 40 years old.

Well, I'm 68 and now retired but I remember watching BJ when it was on TV. Another one that I watched back in the day was "Movin' On" with Claude Akins. Some of the stuff they did was unrealistic, but it was entertaining. I met Claude Akins once and spoke to him. I pointed out a particular reality mistake and he said, "how would you do it?" I told him and he said, "you're right, that would have been more realistic for the show." :)

Just found a pic of both of them...
attachment.php

Attachments

• movin_on02.jpg
    movin_on02.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 0
Well, I'm 68 and now retired but I remember watching BJ when it was on TV. Another one that I watched back in the day was "Movin' On" with Claude Akins. Some of the stuff they did was unrealistic, but it was entertaining. I met Claude Akins once and spoke to him. I pointed out a particular reality mistake and he said, "how would you do it?" I told him and he said, "you're right, that would have been more realistic for the show." :)

Just found a pic of both of them...
attachment.php

Very cool pictures!! I've seen both trucks (owned by Paul Sagehorn) in pictures like this - but never in real life, sadly. I've never been able to go to a truck show where these are part of the show. :(

(Also, if you'll notice on the left side door of the "BJ" rig, it says "Paul Sagehorn."
that's his replica BJ & The Bear rig that he built - even though he does, in fact, own an original truck from the show that he restored from the ground up (the latter truck was found in Douglasville, GA) - his is a 1984 Kenworth Aerodyne COE. That is, however, the actual truck from the "Movin' On" T.V. show. sitting next to it.

Back