• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

203 Angwin Parrett Field Freeware Install

I have the payware version of 203 Anguin airport, and I don't show the enhanced version with all of the tall tress around the airport. I had the freeware version also and it came without the trees too. Is it possible the the trees are an Orbx artifact? Also Turbulent Design, I believe, has left the flight sim software business and sold most of its sim assets to Orbx, so Orbx may be the place to inquire.

From what I have read, this particular scenery will not be picked up by ORBX.

I did inquire at Orbx and this is the reply:

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/turbfs

Edit: Just flight and simarket still retail it, although Simarket sells it as JUST FLIGHT product, I wonder if Just flight supplies the reg key?
If not, then that would be a waste of $$.

Wonderful little GA airport in a wonderful part of N California. Problem is I have lost all the static AI and probably other "extras." Have checked the right boxes e..g, static a/c and vehicles in the Turbulent configuarator but no success. Is it a SODE thing? I have that but not too sure what I do with it.

Appreciate any ideas!

The static objects reside in the library "<flight sim>\Turbulent\TRB_Libraries\Scenery" containing :

TRB_Lib_Aircraft_US.BGL
TRB_Lib_AirportObjects.BGL
TRB_Lib_Cars_US_01.BGL
TRB_Lib_Clutter_Animated_01.BGL
TRB_Lib_Clutter_Static.BGL
TRB_Lib_Fencing_01.BGL
TRB_Lib_GenBuildings_01.BGL
TRB_Lib_GSE.BGL

Make sure that this library is active in your scenery.cfg with a priority lower than that of any other turbulent airports you may own (2O3, L35, etc).
Now that the library is active, using the configurator (<flight sim>\Turbulent\Core\TurbulentConsole.exe) should work as all it does is rename the actual scenery .bgls as name.bgl or name.off

Make sure that this library is active in your scenery.cfg with a priority lower than that of any other turbulent airports you may own (2O3, L35, etc).

Absolutely brilliant - thanks very much!

7V9gbCR.png

I am a little late to the show here but just discovered this now freeware scenery and cannot download it from the site. I keep getting a secure connection failed.

Would like to see if it works in P3D. Any one out there have a better link to this scenery?

Thanks

I have the same problem!

Cees

Lost this wonderful freeware scenery when our house flooded last July (not long after my screenie above) and submerged the C drive it installs to by default. Anyone have a spare copy?

This is still at the top of my list for "affordable payware airports", although it suffers a bit from not having any AI activity or animations. KTNP at Twentynine Palms Californina is another brilliant one, and it does have great AI and ground activity.

This is still at the top of my list for "affordable payware airports", although it suffers a bit from not having any AI activity or animations. KTNP at Twentynine Palms Californina is another brilliant one, and it does have great AI and ground activity.

I recently picked up Big Bear, an adapted Turbulent Design product now sold through Orbx. Their flora is beyond belief and the resulting greenery at the airport makes for great eye candy on it's own. As far as AI, remember, the airfield is small, so should be more on the quiet side anyways, lol !

Back