• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

3D modeling.

Kurdt_Cocaine

Чайка
Hi all, I'd like to add floats and a hoist to Cerasim's 212 and convert the basic model into a HH-212 or AB-212ASW;

I've seen similar things done by virtual airlines but it's only available to pilots with a lot of flight hours under their belt (I should preface this by saying that i was part of said VA but due to time restrains i can't keep up with all the flying) and here in the warbirds library by jagl04 for the 412 and UH-60L.

If you have any advice, a link to a thread or video, know of a tool that'll get the job done then reply and i'll get back to ya as soon as I can.

If this can be done I would think Model ConverterX would do it.

You would need permission from Cerasim to de-compile, modify and re-compile their original model if your intent is to publish the mod publicly. You could possibly build the floats and hoist as separate models and then have them display on the original aircraft like bombs and rockets on some warbirds (like Ant's T-28) but I doubt they'd be functional without some fancy coding.

You would need permission from Cerasim to de-compile, modify and re-compile their original model if your intent is to publish the mod publicly. You could possibly build the floats and hoist as separate models and then have them display on the original aircraft like bombs and rockets on some warbirds (like Ant's T-28) but I doubt they'd be functional without some fancy coding.
It'd be for personal use and i don't need them to be functional.

If this can be done I would think Model ConverterX would do it.

I'll check it out, thanks!

Back