Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATIONA couple shots of the near-payware quality VC.
View attachment 54046View attachment 54044View attachment 54045
Like I said, A.F. really stepped up his modeling with this bird!
THANK YOU Mr. Scrub!
OBIO
Sure is...BF110G2. I have it in my spares hangar!
No matter, what's a good soundset for this bird?
No matter, what's a good soundset for this bird?
That'll do very nicely, thanks.I use those sounds and happy with
Don't remember from where downloaded ....
http://www.multiupload.com/L66WYJHBN2
Readme says Beta... so what happened? it's a lovely model.

So are you guys saying that this is simply a rip off from another designer then ?
I noticed that in the VC almost nothing is clickable, where on his more recently released Spits at least the basic stuff was active as I recall.
I did make one quick evaluation flight with it but if it is proven that this is not kosher I'll delete it from my HD when I get back on Friday.
Cheers
Stefan
Is this a CFS3 aircraft? I have a Ju-88G-6 in FS9 and this would make a fine stablemate if it's compatible system-wise.That'll do very nicely, thanks.
Found this one on my HDD too, I assume from the same original source:
![]()
Readme says Beta... so what happened? it's a lovely model.
Is this a CFS3 aircraft? I have a Ju-88G-6 in FS9 and this would make a fine stablemate if it's compatible system-wise.