Hi guys,
I'm having a great time with this sim side by side with my FSX-SE install!

Cees
I'm having a great time with this sim side by side with my FSX-SE install!

Cees
Please see the most recent updates in the "Where did the .com name go?" thread. Posts number 16 and 17.
Please see this thread for updates. Update Thread
SOH ADMINISTRATION
Well, I too made the jump and purchased Xplane 10 with a free licence key for XPlane 11.
Have not had a chance to install or load XPlane 10, because I am in the midst of replacing my 3x 19" 4:3 moniyors for 3x 23" 16:9. As have a home built sim cockpit, it takes a bit more than just swapping them out.
Looking forward to see what XPlane 11 can offer in comparison to FSX.
I work very hard at flying the aircraft made by A2A and RealA