AirWrench

sparks

Just a quick note to say I've uploaded a copy of the original mudpond.org version of AirWrench to the Warbirds Library (FS Add-Ons Library > FSX Add-Ons > FSX Utilities).

This version is free of charge for anyone to use without restrictions.

Just a quick note to say I've uploaded a copy of the original mudpond.org version of AirWrench to the Warbirds Library (FS Add-Ons Library > FSX Add-Ons > FSX Utilities).

This version is free of charge for anyone to use without restrictions.

Thanks Jerry!

Cheers

Paul

P.S. Do you plan to develop any tools to help/assist with creating/fixing FMs for MSFS2020?

No problems Jerry, I can understand that!

I'm still having fun in P3D v5.3 doing FMs using your excellent tools, including the good old Excel spreadsheet!

Whist I have MSFS2020, I haven't really looked into the FM side too much, and I've got enough FM projects in P3D to keep me busy for a long while!

Cheers

Paul

The full flight dynamics of 2020 seems a bit of a mystery and would like to do some work but miss all the great tools that were available previously. Anybody have some current tool suggestions or leads?

Tom,

Karl-Heinz Klotz released a new version of Aircraft Airfile Manager a while back for MSFS2020.

You can get it here: -

Had a look at it, but haven't actually used it, but might be a starting place for you!

Cheers

Paul

Back