• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

AlphaSim freeware

i downloaded the sr-71 and it seems to not want to slow down, or respond to the a/p command for alt hold. none of the switches in the vc are clickable.
is there something i'm missing? does anyone else have these issues?

i downloaded the sr-71 and it seems to not want to slow down, or respond to the a/p command for alt hold. none of the switches in the vc are clickable.

The freeware SR-71 isn't made for FSX/SP2 - thus you're experiencing the afterburner problem associated with some jets not specifically designed for FSX/SP2...

You more than likely have the old old 2003 FS9 version that became freeware ages ago.

The all new model released in 2008 is still in the shop for FS9 and FSX and is far more advanced and FSX SP1, SP2 and Acceleration native with self shadowing VC self shadowing etc.

David. (both aircrafts modeller)

well, that explains it then, thanks!

I know Alphasim aircraft that are six months old lose the public eye, but any self-respecting military aircraft nut should really have the 'new' SR-71. If everything I had was wiped out and I couldn't re-download, it's on the very short list to simply buy again. It's that good, and there's never been a better SR-71 for MSFS. I don't even think there's been another for FSX.

Back