• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

wombat666

Administrator
Noddy's original thread was getting rather lengthy so I took it upon myself to fire up a new one.

Sometimes a little silly is just good fun!

3dh2zim.jpg

0Qqk0bJ.jpg

PlN66wz.jpg

:biggrin-new:

The fact I recognised the Benetton still sponsored by Camel, made me realise I'm getting really old. :banghead:

Yep, 1991... Started watching F1 the next year, think it was the Spanish Grand Prix. The all-conquering Williams FW14B with Mansell and Patrese behind the wheel.
Didn't realize until I bought the Haynes Manual about that car that it already had flexing front wings and a form of DRS (By using the active suspension) back in 1992!

Worth it Noddy, even sounds good!
Shame they lacked imagination when it came to paint schemes, the yellow ENB car always looked good.
However, it is a very well done mod, easily up with the best.
Thank you for the link.

ZZTGPQ.jpg

Where di you find the XKE and the Healy ? Pretty please, I too, once owned an Austin Healy 300o. Mine was a 1960. My family dentist owned an XKE.
LOL
Sue

Where di you find the XKE and the Healy ? Pretty please, I too, once owned an Austin Healy 300o. Mine was a 1960. My family dentist owned an XKE.
LOL
Sue

The Austen Healy 3000 and the Jaguars (XK120 and D-Type) are here: https://www.facebook.com/assettocorsacarmods/?fref=ts
There is an E type available as well but it's not very good, for starters the stance is off, the rear end sits too high and it sounds like a V8!
You'll need to join the group and scroll right down the page to find the cars you are wanting.
Downloading is a right PITA but I guess it's a minor detail considering 99% of the offerings are free.
Go for it.
:encouragement:

Still enjoying AC a lot, even though the steering with my Logitec pad is a never ending cause of frustration.

After the Ferrari pack I hoped for an Alfa one and therefore the bonus pack 3 will be a must have for me, I have a (very) weak spot for the Quattroporte, too.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Regards
Alex

Hey Alex, haven't heard from you in a while! Still driving an Italian car yourself?

You'll be glad to hear the coming bonus pack will be free of charge!!

Hoi Ferry,

still following here, but real life has a firm grip on me.

Concerning my non-sim carparc I can't live without Italien style. After the commercial death of Lancia I reluctantly turned to Alfa and - what can I say - was rather impressed. Thus now owning a Giulietta tourismo super and a limited edition Mito racer and enjoying every ride.

Really looking forward to the new cars for AC. Maybe a classic italian pack next with some Lancias etc after all these Porsche packs:redfire: just dreaming.

Alex

Hey Alex, the Alfa's are really nice looking cars, and technically quite similar to the Bravo and Punto. My Punto had to go last year, as it was just too unhandy to use in daily life due to the medical condition of my girlfriend.
I now own a very nice Kia Soul so she can have her higher seating and bigger luggage space for a wheelchair, I now have a bit more power, a very nice stereo and a car that feels less nervous on the highway.
Shame Fiat doesn't have anything in that class, only thing that comes close is the Suzuki/Fiat SX4/Sedici.

Back