• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

Ferry, just because I hold Hyundai and KIA in high regard (great build quality, value, 7 year warranty and capped service cost, clever design!) I had a look at the Stinger when they launched it in Australia.
I'd buy one!!!!!!!
The top of the line model is around the sticker price of 'entry level' Mercedes, Audis and BMWs, and is capable of giving the now dying breed of local V8 Fords and Commodores the short back and sides.
Styling is very pretty and if they made a two door model I would really be tempted, as the Volvo is due for replacement.
FTR, both Alfa and FIAT have made a serious come back in Oz, and about time too.
:encouragement:

Well, I like it!:

oF2zuUL.jpg

pagBNr2.jpg

3vviIAw.jpg

:encouragement:

I doubt I'll ever see my car in a sim... Would be boring anyway!

Liking this Alfa.. Sounds great, and quicker round Zandvoort than an M4! (At least in my hands..)

IAIZ1CO.jpg

ro7l2zN.jpg

This one's great, love the sounds it makes when the revs are too low!

KCC126c.jpg

vesHUD2.jpg

This pack is an early Xmas gift for sure!!!

attachment.php

Handles much like I predicted, very precise and very fast.

This one is a blast, too:
attachment.php

Somehow overlooked this beauty, however it feels truly like a prototype. A bit half backed, but looking soooo gooood:
attachment.php

And another favourite, very fast and beautiful, but a bit limousine like hard to handle in corners:
attachment.php

Makes my day!!!

Regards
Alex

Bringing back GTR2 to AC.... I'm guessing the other three cars will be the Ferrari 575, Lamborghini Murcielago and the Saleen S7?

oOwqwkG.jpg

GEECbHe.jpg

XeWikFf.jpg

The 906 was always a favourite IRL and I'm finding it so in AC.
oWmq5n.jpg

A terminal over steerer but entertaining!

KedLZM.jpg

Back