• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Redux

Turned up on Farcebook.
Be interesting to see if or when some dickhead attempts to steal it Eddie.
Like I said, shame that Jim Hall didn't pursue the World Championship, GM should have taken the 2F on as a Factory effort.
:encouragement:

Only 2 people have the beta of the 2D, Navi and myself, so pretty sure its safe for now. Yeah, would have been nice if Hall could have gotten some good backing back then.

More of the same but different.

Q5wO5B.jpg

sNYVCU.jpg

AFSV39.jpg

Only 2 people have the beta of the 2D, Navi and myself, so pretty sure its safe for now. Yeah, would have been nice if Hall could have gotten some good backing back then.

The 2D was always my favourite Chaparral along with the "vacuum cleaner" 2J. It might have been a lot worse if factory backing had been forthcoming. The conglomerite that GM was and is could have been more of a hindrance than a help. As it was, the backdoor was more like a loading dock anyways.:biggrin-new:

IMSA!
Labeled the 'Chev Intrepid' it's really a Chevrolet powered 'Spice'.

7ZsHdg.jpg

Later series Jaguar D-type.

RfTvXM.jpg

vBzeuC.jpg

And another GT3RS.

PllK8D.jpg

Again.

XFtxYf.jpg

Alpine A110 on the Trento-Bondine mountain climb........in which I must have hit almost everything. :triumphant:

YZqzEo.jpg

C3BcLk.jpg

Maybe I should take a break now?

Not really a Porsche if it's a RUF.

1jXpn1.jpg

Not a bad Mod this MG.B GT, it even handles like the original.......badly!

1cXPbg.jpg

Oo2VIS.jpg

And a really nice Ferrari 212E Scaglietti Spider.

imsmTK.jpg

Is that the Ferrari fro mthe same guy that did the 909, and if so, how did you get a password? Edit: Nvm, found it!

The 909 is really great, same as Kunos quality and a lot of fun to drive!

1eUagK1.jpg

At less than 400 kilos it make any Lotus look heavy!

The 212E is not very quick but it has the right 'period' feel and is so Italian........love it Ferry.
And IIRC the Bergspyder incorporated a large number of Lotus 24 or 25 suspension parts, at least during some point in it's career.
She certainly handles like an overpowered kart!
:pirate:

Very nice car, the 212! Takes a lot of effort to drive fast.

zrhtyfi.jpg

His 356 Speedster is fun and beautiful too, but could do with a bit more power:

upUBF7E.jpg

Still beta, but looks promising:

RA4GrR6.jpg

Speaking of lightweight, hard to handle Porsches:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
kQp8W6x.jpg
[/FONT]

The F1 Porsche seems to have a lot of potential for such an early release/WIP Ferry.
Running around the Brands Hatch F1 circuit was interesting, I found very little of the AC built in understeer.
:encouragement:
I'm really underwhelmed by cars that just plow ahead at corners.

Back